Manitoba Health Orders Update - September 3, 2021
Sport Manitoba held a meeting on September 1, 2021 and provided Softball Manitoba with the following clarification on vaccination and outdoor sports (softball).
- Outdoor Sport
- There are no restrictions on outdoor sport - but you are permitted to go above and beyond this to create restrictions appropriate for your sport. We encourage you to maintain the best practices in your RTP plans - including physical distancing, masks where appropriate, and additional cleaning and sanitization practices.
- Indoor sports
- Youth is defined as U18. Anyone under the age of 18 will not be required to be vaccinated to participate in sport.
- All adults, 18+ will have to be fully vaccinated to participate in sport including coaching staff.
- Any adult (18+) sports spectators will be required to be fully vaccinated. U18 spectators can be allowed entry into a facility with a fully vaccinated parent/guardian.
- Outdoor gathering limits
- Effective September 7, 2021 up to 500 people are permitted outdoors in public spaces.
SPORT MANITOBA - https://www.sportmanitoba.ca/covid-19/
You can also find this information on Softball Manitoba's website here https://www.softball.mb.ca/article/68974