The winner of the 2016 NESA prize raffle is Tim Patteson.
Player evaluations for the 2016 softball season are coming up soon. If your player is interested in trying out for the 'B' Team at their age level, they are required to attend NESA's player evaluation session(s). There will be separate sessions for general skills, batting, and pitching.
General skills evaluations are scheduled as follows:
- U10 (2006-07) - Thursday April 7th, 6:00 to 8:00PM at Westview School
- U12 (2004-05)- Monday April 4th, 6:00 to 8:00PM at Radisson School
- U14 (2002-03)- Tuesday April 5th, 6:00 to 8:00PM at Joseph Teres School
- U16 (2000-01)- Tuesday April 5th, 8:00 to 10:00PM at Radisson School
- U18 (1998-99)- Thursday April 7th, 8:00 to 10:00PM at Radisson School
Batting and Pitching Evaluations will be held on April 2nd at Gateway Community Centre.
- U10 - 9:00AM to 10:30AM
- U12 - 10:30AM to 12:00PM
- U14 - 12:30 PM to 2:00PM
- U16/18 - 2:00PM to 4:00PM
Please register your player in the age group for their birth year.
All players must be registered with their club for the 2016 softball season prior to attending NESA player evaluations.
Please use our online registration form to sign up for player evaluations.